Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lillian Sale



today was the last day of the online lilly pulitzer sale...so i made myself more than welcome.



just a few pieces i thought were a little sophisticated fun!

and wayyyy on sale. i mean way.  my tote was originally full of and or greater than $500 worth of merchandise, but that is not our reality*

*10 points if you can name which housewife's husband chooses this phrase to describe their lifestyle.

so i had to narrow it-on-dahn-nah.

right as i was reveling in my fabulous money saving online shopping experience, and by the way-did i mention i was working against the clock? lillian extended the sale to 4pm, that's 1600 my time, and apparently when you start online shopping at 3pm, that's 1500 {also my time} online shopping is not as quick as one might think when one would like to find ones size in tops, bottoms, dresses and accessories so we're talking, click click click, review the order at 3:59pm, {you got it, 1559}-anyway, i'm off topic, story of my life, ok i'm checking out, and some lilly loving slut puppy swooped in and bought this gem right from under me!!

ugh. its green. its toile. it's tastefully detailed...you know what, it's best described...by the maker herself {yes i believe lilly said this verbatim}
"FINAL SALE! Prim and polished the Hayes skirt showcases lady-like in a new spotlight. Paired with any of our spring blouses or tops it's the perfect skirt for transitioning into spring.

Short simple skirt with ruffle and buttons. Approx. 15 1/4" from top front center to hem. Dry clean only. Boucle Blend."
why wouldn't you want it right now now now?!  I can't say I blame the little thief.  So the powers that be in the lilly pulitzer online shopping store felt comfortable just removing it from my tote as someone else in the world was also racing against the clock in the lily sale of the summer.  whitegirlproblems.

No comments: