Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Reading

So then, what's on YOUR reading list this summer?  If you say something stupid like you don't read, you should say it not to me.  Because we {Americans} have the privilege of being taught how to read for free, essentially {thank you public school system} and  it's not exactly to anyone's detriment.  I mean really.
 
 
Which is why I only read classic literature that challenges the mind and feeds the soul.  This is next on my list.  Because I think I may be a victim of this pandemic.  I'll let you know. 

 
But obviously I have to finish this one first.  Ok who am I kidding I stayed up past midnight on a weekend away to Emerald Isle to finish this riveting piece of work in two days.  Seriously.  I couldn't put it down.  I think it was written in the 80's because the characters called eachother's landlines at night, and wondered where the other was when no one "picked up."
 


 
Or you may just need to relax with a high fashion glossy.  This is my Uncle Ray.  He didn't know he was reading Glamour for the first 15 or so minutes {aka until the last couple pages}.
 
 
So really. Tell me.  What are you reading this summer? I HAVE TO KNOW.

1 comment:

Simply Smitten said...

Love Does by Bob Goff

It is amazing! Making me want to do something in my life that matters...you should read it. BTW your blog is hilarious!