Saturday, September 15, 2012

Furb's The Word

GAH! Inspiration.  I was internet creeping on Jamie Meares of Furbish Studio and it seems as though she knows my very thoughts and feelings.  Kind of like Jesus.  For design.  I have been trying to style this console table from mah saweet lihhttle frannn Sarah Ann ovah at Splash of Lime for quite some time nah.  Enter Jamie to the rescue {like how I talk about her like we're friends?  She doesn't "actually" know I "exist" but since we both live in Raleigh, it's like, we're practically neighbors so.}

{via}
Shut up she totally, like, read my mind.  No really, how?  How do you style the console table?! Jamie, count the ways. DuDuDuGo-




Ok so obviously, furb furb furb, furb's the word.  Here's what I managed to come up with...



Wow.  Mine next to hers looks so subdued.  But I ain't an interior decorator yo.  I'll come up with some trinkets.  Word on the skreet is that succulents are in and here to stay. 


There's more where that came from.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looking good! flip that mirror so it's tall and you're in business!

Unknown said...

it's on the books for this afternoon!