Tuesday, August 21, 2012

...

look at what i accidentally took a picture of the other day. 

do you know what that is?? then i'll tell you. trash. in someone's car. {passenger seat, to be specific.} i don't think i was able to capture how serious this hoarding issue appears to be as you cannot see the collection that is overtaking the dashboard.  seriously. this man is driving around in a trash can.  and can i just say, that amongst the rotten garbage in this utility van i was unable to visualize {until i drove away} the human being {i'm assuming owner...?} sitting in the driver seat.  who watched me unload my shopping cart complete with child and car seat, turn around, position myself just right, and take a picture of his personal space.  he didn't even roll down his window to tell me to mind my own beeswax.  which i can only assume is because he could not locate the button.

No comments: