Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sale Shopping.

I got a little crazy this week and made a special purchase.  Ok they were on sale and I'm a sale shopper. Yes even in the grocery store.  I'm a momma.  Ok at some point I have to act like one.  Right?
 

And methinks to myself, methinks: what the H should I make-y?


Oh girl, old 'naners don't get thrown out in this house.  I'm a momma.  I don't throw out the foods.  I bake its.  Or I freeze its.  Why do I have no shame when it comes to divulging to the general public?


And I had a can of {100% natural organic grass fed free range no animals were harmed in the making of this...} pumpkin.  Add some flaxseed for good measure and there you have it: Healthy girl Healthy momma pumpkin banana bread.

 
 
Thanks be to the White Memorial Presbyterian Church Cookbook for the basis of the recipe.
 I don't have a picture of the actual bread because: We ate it.
 

No comments: