Thursday, August 1, 2013

Interiors

I don't know what it is, but I just have not been so into my fashion blogs lately, yall.

I want interiors.  And I want your interiors.  Like. Your business, your personal life, your projects, your dining room, your bedroom, your kitchen, backyard, front yard, garage, your home, you got it?

So I have been scouring the world wide web.  And I tell you I am just delighted.  You girls know how to delivah! 

Para Exemplar { "For Example."  I speak Spanglish in my free time.  Aka when I am at work.  Schtick with me.  I'll teach you some: Para Exemplar:  Tu Eres En El Hospeetahl. Sientente En La Cama.}

GIRLS GET BACK ON TRACK.

pawleysislandposh

Julia: I don't know you but I follow your blog and instagram: Thank you for updating us from Richmond, Va...annnnd showing us your new house dining room progress-lookin good gal-



And Foyer.
 


And kitchen.


And I like you.  Because in your sassy house I spy a sneaky bag of Cheeries.



thelongandshortofit

Also don't know Jessie in Raleigh but just about ate up her home tour with theeverygirl






I always love emilyaclark and her updates {aka Craigslist steals} from Belmont/Charlotte area...


 
And bookcase styling.  And master bedroom re-styling
 


 


Just to name a few.  Maybe more to come.  Another day.

No comments: