Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday


"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted. He rescues those whose spirits are crushed." Psalm 34:18

{via}

This Sunday I have a heavy heart for friends who have lost their precious five month old little girl.  
  
Izzy's Parents: Allyson and Landon-My prayer for you is rest.  Thank you for sharing your heart wrenching story .

Izzy taught us about perspective, and her parents taught us what leaning on God really looks like. 

Jesus said "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."-Matthew 11:28-30


"I love the Lord because He hears my voice and prayer for mercy. I will pray as long as I have breath." Psalm 116:1-2

No comments: