Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wise Words Wednesday


Today we discuss Ombre`

Wiser Words Have Never Been Whispered.  Thank you Jessie. 
Noaw.  I do realize ombre is {was} in circa de Lauren Conrad last summer...


And I don't mean to be ugly but we are respectable southern ladies.  And we are sensitive about bad roots {nahmean?! I am sure you are familiar with the stigma: platinum-aka peroxide bleach-blonde hair and dark brown roots with 74,865 children, none of which are wearing shoes, faces covered in koolaid stain...}

It's just a bad stereotype come to life via style to make a mockery of us; I'm glad the west coast lovelies can pull it off, but if you're below the Mason Dixon Line, for the Greater Good, please feel free to obstain.

What I'm trying to say is: Express yourself with Ombre` elsewhurr.

{via}
{via}

{via}

{via}
{via}


No comments: