Grilled Marinated London Broil Recipe
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon woresterchire
- 1 tablespoon dry red wine
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1 (1.5 pound) top round (may be labled london broil at your grocery store)
- Whisk the marinade ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Make several (about 10) small, shallow incisions all over the meat.
- Place the meat in the bowl and coat both sides with the marinade. Cover and marinate 6-8 hours or overnight.
- After the meat has marinated, remove meat and discard the marinade.
- Heat your outdoor grill on medium, lightly oil grate. Grill 7-9 minutes on each side for medium rare or until desired doneness. (Note: You can also cook this using the broiler setting on your oven. Place it on a baking sheet on your top oven rack.)
- Remove from heat, let rest for 10 minutes. Slice. Serve.
This is not my recipe: Life's Ambrosia