Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tales From My Crock Pot

So you say you don't cook but want your man to love you forever?  You say you're too cool for your crockpot? I say why don't you just simma-dahn-nah.

I present to you: Tales from my Crock Pot.  And some not from my Crock Pot aka other last minute meals.


White Cheddar Mac and Cheese with Flax Seed and Broccoli.  There's so much cheese in this mean machine you don't need a complex protein.  And enough broccoli and flax you don't need to feel bad about all the cheese.


Crock Pot Quinoa Chicken Chili

Breakfast for Dinner. You're welcome husband.  Who doesn't love a dip egg and bacon? 


Trader Joe's Mushroom Risotto ...plus broccoli and peas equals..Vegetable Risotto.  You'll never regret it.


Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings with Vegetables.


Crock Pot Chicken Lasagna


Black Bean Corn Quinoa Quesa-DILLAs. Slap yo' Grandmaw.

No comments: