Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Merrimon-Wynne House

So now then are any of you sweet cheeks planning on getting married any time soon?  Feel Free.  Because now Downtown Raleigh can accommodate your celebrations.
 
 

 


This week was Jodi's Ground Breaking Ceremony and while the invitation was actually meant for Josh who is involved as a participant in the renovation of this beautiful historical property {as opposed to myself: the observant} I have only minor qualms pretending as though I am a "part."  Because I love Jodi and I've got nothing better to do.  And can I just take this moment to say, that this is exactly what Josh and I were looking for when we got married however unfortunately Raleigh was not yet prepared to deliver.  Needless to say, momma {myself: the observant} is super proud.  Get it girl.  And ps can we have our friend group Christmas party there this year before you officially open?  And New Years?
 
In the meantime, feel free to educate yourselves in a little bittle of Raleigh's history:
 

No comments: