What's on the menu this week you ask?
Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken
- 4 bone-in Chicken Thighs (about 2 pounds)
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- ½ Lime, juiced (about 2 Tablespoons)
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Heat oven to 425*F. Arrange the chicken thighs skin-side up on a baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the remaining ingredients in a small pan set over medium-high heat. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until reduced to a thin glaze – a spoon dragged through the sauce should leave a trail in its wake.
- Spoon the reduced sauce onto the chicken thighs, covering the skin generously. Return to the oven and cook an additional 15-20 minutes or until the skin is crisp and begins to char and the juices run clear when the thighs are cut into with a knife.
- Remove from the oven and tent with foil; let rest 5 minutes before serving.