Friday, March 1, 2013

I think.

This weekend I will focus on getting my bonus room to make sense.  I think. 

{via}

I love this layout because my bonus room is very long-thus can accommodate both sofa and guest bed.   I would love to eventually have the room to be a cohesive multi-use room ie guest room/bonus room/feels like a little suite stay to out of towners/rather than confusing why is there all this random furniture in here and you want me to feel comfortable...? room.


{via}

 Dealing with a slight what do I do with all this furniture everything is pushed against the wall, kerfuffle.  I DO ENJOY! The console between the couch and the wall.  Because I DO ENJOY! texture and depth.


{via}
This is more styling of a console table in the event that it does not end up in between the sofa and the wall, rather just behind the sofa to kind of break up the room. 

{via}
Beautiful vignette.

{via}
 More sassy style tips.  I just like to get my thoughts organized, people.  I've got quite a few display books that I'd like to put to use, ok?

{via}

{via}

I kind of just got of on a console styling tangent.  Which I've been guilty of before...

{via}

And my husband and I discussed possibly...ok I hate to type it...  A pull out sectional.  See how wonderful this feels?  Don't you want to chillax hurr? I just don't know that I can bring myself to such a commitment. 

In short: Wish me luck.

No comments: