Sunday, March 17, 2013

Meal Re-cap.

This past weekend was full of projects.  And food.  I didn't realize how many instagram photos I took of what we ate.  Is this weird?
 

First of all I made Buffalo Lasagna and it was unreal.  I feel as though you should know that.  What is not ok. Is that my husband made himself a late night snack of lasagna and Garden Of Eatin' Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.


And of course I needed to get my antioxidant on, so I put my berries in a food processor, processed them on "grind" and "chop" to a pulp, and added them to my ice cream.  This is how I justify eating my feelings after working on a Saturday.


And the emotional eating continues.  Or should I say spiritual because this binge took place after church.  Which is what God made Fried Chicken for in the first place.


Happy. As. A. Lark.


you are cordially invited to follow me on instagram: Meredith__Decker

No comments: