Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This is why I have little interest in DIY

Something that seems like it could be so great...


Can in reality. be so. Annoying.


Two botanical prints at the thrift.  For $7 each but wonky mattes. Ok I spend however many hours of my life finding new mattes, disassembling professionally matted pictures, take off the wonky mattes...first one: Fabulous.  Second one: are you joking, ripping everywhere.  Now.  I have one that I love and no matching set!!  First World Problems.  So now I spend however many more hours of my life to find a smaller frame, smaller matte, re-assemble aka jerry rig, so that I can have fabulous botanicals lahke-eiiis...


{via}

or hurr.


{via}

and thurr.


{via}
I mean, is it really worth my time?
Yes.

By the way, how fetch is this? ;o)


{via}

No comments: