Tuesday, April 1, 2014

October

Since it would appear as though I actually quit posting in October 2013 I'll give you a glimpse of what you missed on a month by month scroll by-
 


Whitten used his makeshift "blower" to clean out the flower beds.  Thank heavens for his helping hands.



These sweet babies went to Hillridge Farms on a play date




This is not embarrassing in the slightest.  I food prepped.  Seriously.  You're looking at a years worth of Trader Joe's pumpkin pancakes annnd...Baked Spaghetti?


 
I hauled all the way out to JJ's Kids Cuts so he could watch 10 minutes of The Lion King in a fake car.  Best $17 I've ever spent.
 


What do you know, it's Halloween at Edenton Street United Methodist Church Preschool.  Stegosaurus.




 
Rest assurred the hoodrats from outlying "neighborhoods" were sure to empty my stash before most of the actual neighborhood childrens could.
 

 
What's Halloween without a broken candy bowl? Swoozies: that's all you got?
 
 
He didn't feel bad.  At all.

No comments: