Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Girl

Hey Guess What Yall!?!

I'M BACK!! AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION AND JUST PLAIN EMOTIONAL AND EXHAUSTING HAPPENINGS, I AM BACK, HERE TO INNUNDATE YOU WITH MY OPINIONS AND DEALINGS.

There you have it.  Get excited.  Get crazy.  Some things around here may be changing but that is not a bad thing.  And I figured I'd keep on trucking with my writing and story telling and make changes as I see fit when I see fit because I am the boss here.  Please do not confuse that with a reference to the irritating Ban Bossy Other B Word mess.  Shug I've been over those "articles" since before they came out.

So where was I, you ask?



Anna Charles Elizabeth Decker was born December 30, 2013 at 4:25 pm
6lbs 4oz 19 3/4"
 
She has been dramatic since conception girls and boys and her entry into the world was no different. 
 
Sweetest and most precioussssss.  (smegol voice)
Updates to come.

No comments: