Monday, December 10, 2012

WMPC Lasagna Roll

Now I don't know why I'm so impressed with mahself hurr but I am.  Probably because this delicious dish is not "I'm tired and doing 3 loads of laundry, vacuuming and making my schedule before work tomorrow while feeding the baby and pre-making most of the dinners for the rest of the week so you can eat Vegetarian Chili because I am too busy to cook ground beef/chicken/turkey..." standard Sunday night Dinner.  Thiiiieeeess is Lasagna Rolls from The White Memorial Presbyterian Church Cookbook.  And I'm feelin' swanky.



The recipe called for your favorite meat sauce to top.  So mine included anduille chicken sausage because I want my husband to love me forever and since we aren't eye-talian I don't have to embarassed about jerry rigging our sauce to fit our lifestyle.  And for that reason my kitchen is a judgement free zone.  What I'm trying to say is: I will teach you how to fry okry. 


There she goes. ShamBam. Shazam. ShamLam. Etc Etc.Wifey of the year. 

No comments: