Saturday, November 24, 2012

Starbucks

Hello Ladies and GentleLadies, how was your Thanksgiving?  This is where I spent mine.


Are you done guessing where that is?  Don't worry about it, I'll just tell you. 
This. 
Is me in a Starbucks charting in between patient visits.  This Starbucks happened to have groceries as well.  Ok Sike it's the Starbucks attached to Harris Teeter in Cameron Village.  

A full grocery cart.  In Starbucks.  On Thanksgiving Day.  With a line to the door of patronage.  While I worked.  (Not going to lie, I also posted my Thanksgiving Day blog post as well...What? I can't get in on a little free wi-fi too!?)  I looked creepy enough taking this picture (inconspicuously?) and looked even creepier trying to use the panorama option on my camera to take a picture of the masses who just couldn't get enough coffee. 

This coming from a gal who has worked either/and/or/a combination of all three Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years over the past five years:  Seriously people.  Get the hell out of Starbucks and go enjoy your people.  Be it family, friends, acquaintances, or whomever floats your boat. 


I sound like a crotchety old lady.


You go work a few major holidays.  Maybe you'll sound crotchety too.

No comments: