Sunday, February 10, 2013

I'm The Mother



Does your house ever feel like this? Not the switching lives with your best friend part, but the "I'M THE MOTHER, IT'S 3 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING, GET OUT OF THE  BED RIGHT NOW BEFORE I  CUT YOU" part?

So I mentioned a sick child in an earlier post.  At my whits end, *No Pun Intended*, I googled, "child wakes up screaming in the middle of the night in one hour intervals" in search of an answer.  Surriously yall, three weeks of this every night will take a toll.
While my husband is pretty much a super dad,  if he gets up more than once, somehow his recollection is that he was up four to five times.

It seems as though the span of mothers across the world wide web have every intention of helping. 

Please note my search results; direct exerpts from only the most trusted professionals posting on only the best rated mommy websites available to the general public
***
-"As a child, I suffered from night terrors. As an adult, I am fine."


-"The sleeping through the night will come and go for a while. Just go console him.  If you're tired of missing sleep, try to keep the mindset that, for whatever reason, your son needs you. You don't want to pass up the opportunity to be your kid's hero do you?"

-"Wait, you let a child sleep for 11 hours? I assume you mean he slept from 9pm to 10am except for the times you fed him every 3-4 hours... If not, then yikes."

-"When this happends does his eyes widen , pupils diolate, and eyes shake back n forth , or body movements are shakey? a lot of cases are different but it sounds like he is having night terrors.."

-"...Its the only thing that works to stop the screaming ive stayed up with her for 4 hours before until she litterly had NO voice the next 2 days from screaming so long and loud. Im sure there are different treatments for it but this is what works the best for us and we usually have her back in bed with in a hour peacefully back asleep. And mommy back to sleep shortly there after!! YAY! Hope this helps cuz it sounds exactly like what lillian does."

-"Its because he's not hanging out with his uncle Marvin :)"
 
 

No comments: