Saturday, December 8, 2012

La Weekend

Hi honeys.  What are you up to this weekend?  I hope it looks a little something lahhhhkeeiiiis


 



I'm playing with "Walden" coloring on Instagram.  I don't really love most of the coloring options because they mostly make the area in which photographer is occupying appear ... like a garbage can crystal methamphetamine lab house (or, dingy).  But my bff Loren likes Walden so I will give it a whirl.  Ok I like it too now I think.
 
I wish that Coors Light would quit following me around.
 
Speaking of following, would you like to follow me?  Please do!
 
And now I'm going to figure out how to tie my Instagram to the site.  This has already taken way more time to figure out than I had anticipated.  Stop judging me.  Yes I understand that everyone else can figure this out easily.
 
 
 

No comments: